We are expanding the SiS sports center
By Christmas time 2024, the new SiS sports center will be ready, and at the turn of the year 2024/25 we will welcome you in! Among other things, we have:
- Extended the climbing wall, making it five times larger than today
- Moved the performance department to a new and larger area
- Built a separate room for performance classes and similar classes
- Got new rooms for group classes
- Updated the group class calendar with completely new hours and concepts
- Finished three padel courts
- Upgraded both old and new departments with new equipment
- Increased capacity for both group classes and personal training
We hope you are as excited as we are about this! In the meantime, we have to put up with some construction work. The center will be open during the entire process, but there may be small adjustments here and there.
That is why we have created a Q&A that is continuously updated, so that you can stay informed about what is happening at all times.
The expansion of the SiS sports center is part of a larger project to build a welfare building for the region's students. Here you can read more about that side of the matter, and keep up to date on how the construction work on campus generally affects you who study or work here.